Some great ideas for new blog posts are:
- Behind the scenes look at a product manufacture
- New products
- The use of your products by clients and their testimonials
- A closer look at certain features of your products, and their specific applications to help users get a better idea of why your product is better
- The latest offers from your company
- Case studies on new clients
- Previous work examples
Blogging is not limited to, writing just blog posts. It is also a tool that allows you to connect with your audience and analyzing this connection to show what your audience cares about most by visitors, how many shares on social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook, and allowing them to comment on posts.
Regular Blogging will help you improve the quality of your content and also enables you to rank for related terms, the more related content your website has, the better chance it has of ranking in search engines.
Adding blog posts increases the number of web pages on your site, which helps your SEO
Unlike traditional websites, which provide information to visitors and encourage them to take concrete action, your blog content allows readers to post comments and questions on individual posts, as well as comments on other posts. Having a blog means that visitors can engage with you on blog posts as if they were on your main page.